- What is PVP?
Player(s) versus player(s), better known as PvP, is a type of multiplayer interactive conflict within a game between two or more live participants.
- How to participate?
2a) Follow this link and register: https://dndcoliseum.com/join-the-tournament/
2b) Create a free account on https://roll20.net/
2c) Join the designated Room (We will provide instructions) with the specific day and time of the Tournament.
- How will we communicate?
Via Discord. You can download it for free here: https://discordapp.com/download
- Some of the Unearthed Arcana classes are overpowered in comparison to the PHB classes, why do you accept them?
Some of the UA classes are indeed overpowered. Our Dungeon Master makes his best to balance these classes by adjusting their specifics. We accept them because we believe that the arenas are a great way to playtest them.
- Hey! I want to participate but I don’t have someone available to team up with. what do I do?
If you can’t find a player to team up with then, we will try to find one player for you. So, don’t worry and register 🙂
- Do I need a Camera to play?
No, although it is recommended, you only need a Microphone.
- I have plenty of questions, is there someone who can help me?
For any questions you might want to ask, you can email us or contact us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DnDColiseum/ or by using the contact form on our website https://dndcoliseum.com/contact/
- I’m having trouble with the character sheet PDF. It will not save my edits.
Try downloading the character sheet and opening it from a PDF reader and not from a Browser.
- What version do you use? And what rules are in function?
We use the 5th edition ruleset. You can find everything in our Coliseum Guide.
- I haven’t played 5ed before, but I want to participate.
You only need to know the basic rules of the fifth edition and how your character works. Our Dungeon Master will gladly provide any help you need during and before the matches.
- Hey, I want to play but I don’t want to create a character, are there any Pre-Generated characters that I can use?
Yes, there are! You can find a list on our download page.
- What Characters/Races are allowed? Can I use a Homebrewed race?
You can find all of the allowed classes and races allowed on our Download sector. Homebrewed races might be allowed if our DM finds them balanced.
- How does stealth/invisibility work in roll20?
The player sends a photo of where he wants to move his character to the Dungeon Master. Then the Dungeon Master moves the icon to the GM layer where only he and the player can actually know the location. The other players need to succeed on a perception check in order to approximately track where the invisible/hidden enemy is.